- Journal club is a weekly feature.
- Review meeting every week to discuss about pre-operative and post-operative cases and statistics
- Monthly Internal audit meeting for death cases
- Continuous Medical Education programs at periodic intervals.
- National and state conferences are being attended and cases presented regularly by the faculty.
SCHEME & INSURANCES
Chief Ministers Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme is properly utilized for the benefit of poor & needy people. Other health insurance corporate schemes patients are treated and operated throughout the year.
- TEACHING SCHEDULE:
- Theory and demo classes for are regularly taken 3rd to 9th semester students by our professors.
- Periodical internal assessment for the students.
- University exams conducted by the department in collaboration with general surgery department.
Well trained male and female physiotherapists, with modern equipments to take care of out patients and inpatients.
- All complex traumas
- Total knee replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Arthroscopic surgeries (ACL and Meniscal repairs)
- Spine surgeries
- Deformity correction (CTEV, Cerebral palsy and malunited fractures)
- Bone tumor surgeries were conducted regularly.